five0 podium VS pro circuit t4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
can someone tell me what is better, for performance , ive read that the pro circuit can be tuned etc.. how do you do that ? cause i have the podium exhuast and its pretty loud so was going to put a mates pro circuit on mine, cause the headers are pretty much the same, and he broke his header, i just dont want to go backwards, fiveo works good and everything but yeah, whats yours review and think is better in performance wise ?
thanks

Man if you want...we can swap Pipes for a bit this Weekend if you want and see if you can find a difference!

Let me know ;) Im happy to do it if you are?

i might have a go of your bike if you go riding , see what its like on straight, or if i try it during the week or something. could you tell the difference much, and you can tune yours ay, or is that when you have the round end on,

ask mini mulisha im pretty sure hes tried both said something about the fiveo was better on stocky and pro circuit better on 88. something like that. sorry if i got this wrong it was awhile ago i read this

ok i found the original posting:
yer i got a 5-0 pipe aswell but prefer the pc on 88 , it seems to be better at high rpms as 5-0 is bit more down low to mid range, so run that on me stocka

Last edited:
i might have a go of your bike if you go riding , see what its like on straight, or if i try it during the week or something. could you tell the difference much, and you can tune yours ay, or is that when you have the round end on,

Yeah No Worries! We'll sort it out. I cant really remember the difference but the main one was that the Podium Pipe was a bit louder.

Dont know how they tune it? The only way it would make a difference is the little end cap/baffle cone thing in it which is in mine at the moment...would make it louder if I pulled it out!

thanks crf... yeah im thinking of trying it, i just dont wanna go backwards, im running 14/38 which is good for accerlater, goes quick outta corners, but yeah. heard exhuast make big difference and all.

Tommy... yeah i will let ya know. oh i thought you took it out, take it out youll feel the difference heaps, i did with my podium pipe. a little louder but ohwell haha.

shiiiiiiit i shouldnt have shown everyone lol well thats if they didnt know about it already because i havent seen anyone with one but i want to have the first one lol i bet ill rock up to cessnock and every second guy will have one:cursing:

thanks crf... yeah im thinking of trying it, i just dont wanna go backwards, im running 14/38 which is good for accerlater, goes quick outta corners, but yeah. heard exhuast make big difference and all.

Tommy... yeah i will let ya know. oh i thought you took it out, take it out youll feel the difference heaps, i did with my podium pipe. a little louder but ohwell haha.

Haha cool I get it out of it tomorrow and it should be sweet for the Weekend!

shiiiiiiit i shouldnt have shown everyone lol well thats if they didnt know about it already because i havent seen anyone with one but i want to have the first one lol i bet ill rock up to cessnock and every second guy will have one:cursing:

Yeah man dont put up Links you dont REALLY want people to see haha...BUT thats the Pipe I wanted since I 1st got my 88. Love Yoshi Pipes!

yeah they look sikk, a mate has one on his 124 mod. heaps good sound...

yeah i had a go of my mates rmz 250 he got off lawson bopping and it had a titanium yoshi on it and i made a big mess all over the seat haha

Latest posts

Back