Flat black frame & swinger or flat black motor?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about doing something "outta the norm" ??

like the Scorch built fighters...why not look at doing a orange frame and swinger and completely black everything else out, or completely black bike and do something wild with your wheels?

just an idea...

scorch2.jpg

Wayne..

aloy swingarms can snapp if they have being powdarcoated i think its the heat that stuffs them. iv seen a cr250 1 snap

yeah, that'd b sick azz /\/\ do something unusual like orange or green on black or something

I do quite like it to be understaed not over stated

aloy swingarms can snapp if they have being powdarcoated i think its the heat that stuffs them. iv seen a cr250 1 snap

I've had a few china arms break anyway so i'll still give it a chop and see how I go. I'll start with getting the swing arm done then move onto the frame later.

i haven't seen anything like that (unusual/different) on here TyD??? alot of customizing etc but nothing totally outta the ordinary..
As for powdercoating alloy....i was concerned about powdercoating my road bike rims cause they are magnesium but after talking to the guys that do it, they told me that it only gets hot enough to bake the powder not hot enough to damage or change the structural integrity (trust me ive researched this) of them. So id be more than happy to powdercoat a swinger..

my 2c...

Wayne

no mate i am a qaulified powder coater and if u think the heat from the oven will dmage ur wrong plian and simple

no mate i am a qaulified powder coater and if u think the heat from the oven will dmage ur wrong plian and simple

Spell check, doesn't seem to plain and simple to me haha.

Minifighter, I can get you a few pocket bike pics if you wish of people in Aus riding orange frame w/ black fairings.

I don't really see how pocket bikes and motards are that different as they both race on the same track, so I think it's fair to compare them to each other.

black frame and black swingarm pete!
a sexy bike will become the sexiest bike ive ever seen...
actually it already is the sexiest bike ive seen!
anyways do it!!!!

Spell check, doesn't seem to plain and simple to me haha.

Minifighter, I can get you a few pocket bike pics if you wish of people in Aus riding orange frame w/ black fairings.

I don't really see how pocket bikes and motards are that different as they both race on the same track, so I think it's fair to compare them to each other.

lol on the spell check....

all good for the pics.....reason i said "outta the norm" is cause apart from here i dont really know nor have seen many other riders so an orange frame custom is something i havent come across.....but i'll take your word for it.

Wayne.

Oh and........ the heating process only last on avg for 10-15 minutes and is usually around 200Deg Celsius.

Latest posts

Back