flat tyre repair!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattiemxmadness

Reaction score
GOT A FLAT TYRE!!! so infuriating as its the 3rd day ive had the bike!! anyways, I heard of a foam you put in the tyre or tube to repair and prevent punctures... anyone know if its true or where to get it or even what brand? Thanks!!

chinese bikes are known to have cheap tyres and tubes so dont waste your time trying to fix the tube, buy a decent 1 and get 1 for the other wheel as it will prob get a puncture soon as well. maybe invest in some rimlocks to stop the tyre spinning on the rim as well which is maybe how you got the puncture in the first place.

ingleburn is right replace it with a h/duty tube.......you can by that foam from any good auto parts shop but its only good for a part time fixture not a repair job

what is it called im going bush for a week and im stocking up on supplies and that would b good incase someone get a flat out riding...

Tyre Weld is one brand i know of and super cheap or autobahn would be the cheapest place to get it but most petrol stations sell it too for about $15 a can I think. As ingleburn said a good brand tyre, tube and rim lock is the way to go.

Last edited:
There's a thing called "Tyre Mousse" which is far superior to that temporary crap like Finilec ...... Finilec is a pressurized can of messy liquid rubber crap that you pump the tyre up with (AFTER you get a flat) , then ride immediately to get it to spread evenly inside the tube in an attempt to get it to seal a leak ..... but it's only temporary ......

Tire mousse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - WRC Technical - Tyre Mousse

Michelin Motorcycle Tyres: Using Bib-Mousse

Tyre : tyre selling all brands - Pneus-Online

hey mate get the new tyre and tube and a rim lock as the tyre might be sliping on the rim. Did your valve rip off?

Latest posts

Back