Flipping wheelie on my pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but thats just about the shittest thing I've ever seen.

Why would you start jumping on your bike just after you crashed it? That's just stupid.

And you don't have to repeat the same thing over and over in a video.

I jumped on my bike cause i can, and i repeated it cause i can. if you are going to bitch do it some were else

I'd have to agree with everyone whose replyed in the thread. You musn't like your bike and your a tool. :D

next time u try to do a wheelie use the foot pegs not the stunt pegs. btw your bike would be the sweetess for one foted standing wheelies

I'm not bitching. I'm sure everyone will agree with me that it's a stupid thing to do.

Life treats you how you treat it.

sidney sed it, we wer all thinkin it. cmonn now bro wtf? not bad monos though but wood be sik if u did em wid outstunt pegs

Don't like it man, good bike and you just throw it around like your mother throws herself at men.

Respect your bike man, if your going to trash it make it actually entertaining ride it off a cliff or something, seeing you pop a mono look at the bike then just throw it onto the ground not cool man.

However, your monos were pretty decent and your a good bloke, but you treat your personal posessions like shit. BAD BOY!

Joel_Moore.JPG

He feels the same way I do

yes i can wheelie sitting down. i got the pegs to practise wheelies on the pegs. fuck i stood on my bike i dont see whats the big deal F*&%

one was allready broken from the other day. i cbf getting new ones untill next week,

you could of saved that bail, by running with it not just giving up LOL good effort tho she would ov needed some TLC after that effort...

i said not bad because he actully had the balls to record it and post it . i hear about these people who can wheelie for streets and streets but they never post it . that guy actully tried good job mate better luck next time
my point

go for it i am next tuesday u will see mine this long weekend will give me heaps of time i will post it

Last edited:
Why did you throw your bike down like that dude ?

Did you pay for it ?

Latest posts

Back