Flipping wheelie on my pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny.. if he were a skater or bike rider and he thrashed his deck/bike... it would be cool.

There are vid out there were dues are treating their rides like a bitch and it cool.

I say eas on.. his bike, his money, he can do what ever he so choses.

As much as i would have tried to save the bike, it is just a bike and i'm sure after paying for all the new bits he'll re-think letting his ride go so easily again.

And it aint the worse vid out there... what about the people that film their bike just sitting there... i can go out to my shed at look at bike just sitting there... I don't need to down load that shit :D

Y'know when you leave your bike on the ground like that the fuel and oil pisses out...

I wouldve ran with it, and you saw the damage, I dont know about you but I dont like broken leavers and bent bars...

Why did you throw your bike down like that dude ?

Did you pay for it ?

yes i did, 1 im not fussed about buying spare parts for it. cause its not going to cost me a arm and a leg. and besides. that bikes has/ is still holding up strong if any part breaks i buy knew ones simple. that was the only crash i had on film that day. I crashed 3 times that day. that one being the lightest out of the 3 the other one the bikes peg griped into the ground and flicked it over a few times. the other one is when i fliped a sit down...

See to all those that are offended that i use my bike this way. Just cause you dont see me taking care of my bike doesnt mean i dont appreciate it. :) i am allways out there checking bolts and draining fluids new pads services etc.

If i had after market stuff on like better bars, stronger leavers etc. Of course
they are not going to bend and break. the reason i brought the bike was just for the sole pourpose of wheelies " WHEELIES" and thus doing so. i have
taken the correct measures to get parts weled to streangthen my frame....

As for bars and leavers. thats common to break them so im not fussed.
id rather know i was going to crash and except the fact i will. Then put-put
around and want to progress but be afraid to do so.

you get what im saying.

Yo, hillz i get my hand break this week. " waiting for the mail man '
i allready know hand break control, and throttle. But not rear foot break.
its on now. wheelie bolx. not lots. :p

Last edited:
Buy Renthal bars now, 1 year waranty, if you bend them they replace them.

Waste of a pitpro i say i wod never let my bike go no amtter what dont care if its n MXB never ever let it go, if the bike falls i fall with it

Waste of a pitpro i say i wod never let my bike go no amtter what dont care if its n MXB never ever let it go, if the bike falls i fall with it

Im useing the bike for what its worth. yes btw i do ride mtb/ bmx and skate.

I used to ride bikes... There was the rule "LOVE your bike ... but if its gonna get messy, let the bike go"
Basiclly you can hurt your self real bad if you get tangles with the bike... plus I can fix a bike better than i can fix broken bones.

:D

Latest posts

Back