flywheel removal

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how bout $20 and 250ml of fork oil? (enough to do your forks)

wat, u gonna send me oil... if 250 will do the job than it should be a deal...

will find out how much oil i will need though...

Yep, will send oil in a jar... From what ive read all these chinese bikes take between 100 and 125ml of oil per fork.

If its a deal, email me your account details and postage adress, [email protected]

lolz, my sisters... not mine... not old enough, will have to get a price on postage for you, when i find a box big enough

just found the old 2 coil one, is broken, but will put that in the box aswell... maybe you could find it usefull

sorry, but i just figured out that the 3 coil stator is off a old kawasaki KV100 that we have...

if u still want the one of the locin.. u can have it but i see no use

will bring it down to $15 because it is broken

but id rather not sell it as i dont know if its worth using, and dont want to be the one that "rips" you off

it still works, just the litte thing that comes out the side, with the magnet. has broken, that was because my chain come off and riped through the case, and that off

so yea, it is possible fraged

well, ive got one where with all the mounts and shit in tact, but i think i might try a new one if i can get it cheap enough... so i can absolutely rule it out if the bike still wont run.

DSC00001-2.jpg

DSC00002-2.jpg

thats it

Latest posts

Back