FM Transmitter & Receiver, IPhone?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyFork

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a fm transmitter and receiver but not sure which one to get. I don't want to spend too much. I want to know if they can connect multiple transmitter at once so that when your ridding with ya mates you can talk to each other and maybe have music playing when no one is talking. This would be the ducks nuts! I need one for full closed in helmets and not open face with the big mic. I see there are a few apps for the iPhone but not sure how it works and if ya can plug in a mic also use blue tooth not 3G. Has any one got one out there that can give us some info?

Yer that ones got no intercom have to get a different model. $44 for that one is a bit steep. A wireless headset would be the go but it needs a extended mic and not too bulky so you can fit your helmet over it. Still carnt find the right one though. If I can it will work well with iPhone apps

Hmm that one looks good it's just the price! Still thinking iPhone and wireless headset is probably cheapest just have to find the right head set. There are many apps for this

I have one, Honestly it is the best $50 i have ever spent. It uses bluetooth to connect to your phone then you can play music, take calls, make calls and talk in a group of up to 6 people.
Sorry i cant remember the name.
Il post it up when i have access to a good computer

Latest posts

Back