Fmf mini powercore 4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumpyh

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have an 05 thumpstar and was wondering if a fmf pipe that came off a crf50 would fit also i was looking at pitster pros and other pitbikes and was wondering if they are much better.

Last edited:
Don't know about the pipe i would say more than likely it will not fit. As for info on the Pister Pro's Find the search button up the top of the page, should keep you busy for a while ;)

it will fit straight up!!!! but i recon it will go worse! the header on the 4.0 would be to restrictive its ment for stock crf up to 88 limos. 4.1 would be sweet as tho..

well it depends what size engine..
on a 110 it may be ok, but a 125 or bigger it will be rubbish..
you want at least 28mm ID on the exhaust pipe

you can get them to fit heaps of different bikes what do you think would be similar to a thumpstar

i wouldnt go past this type
oscthumb.php

DHZ has them for 139 but youd be able to find a little cheaper on ebay..

that will flow much better than a fmf, there good for 50's and 88's tho but your restricting a bit of power from your motor

ok so youve missed everything everyones posted in here, the fmf pipe is not designed for china sized engines.
it will fit and bolt up but size wise its not recommended.

measure the inside diameter of the fmf pipe and post it up..

decent sized china engines like at least 28mm ID or at the least 26mm

powercore 4 is designed for a 50cc engine so no it will not suit a bigger bore motor

if ya gonna go dhz dont get the duel exhaust coz it wont fit with the A swinga with out modsss

Latest posts

Back