fmf pipe for peewee50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwikaz

Reaction score
Hello all long time no see , i have been having a look see around on the internet latley to see if i could find a picture of a pee wee 50 with a proper expansion pipe fitted to it and i can not find one single picture ? does anyone here have a proper expansion pipe on there pee wee50 such as the ones in these pics that are sold by fmf ??

peewee50fmfpipe.jpg

peewee50fmfsilencer.jpg

mmmm... no. worth a go huh? if they say it will fit, well...and if it doesnt...return it....

wtf r you doing with a peewee anyway? try it anyway, if it works ill make my neighbour get one...might sound better than the stocker...

peewee

its not mine mate its my daughters lol.. i cant believe no one has this on therepeewee,s ??

100_1342.jpg

100_1535.jpg

Last edited:
awwwww:eek: cute:)

ok, point taken.

mmmm, give it a go:)

but as i said, they make them, so maybe get onto a yamaha racing site? or find out about refund policy from fmf? do they have any data on claimed power gains?

i dont think anyone on here touches them cause theyre shaft drives... and heavy... like the honda qr50

but i reckon thered be ones getting used, or why would fmf even be making them? hence...racing scene...

still, it would sound pretty cool... and a 2stroke with the right pipe is a dangerous weapon:p

(i just searched, and im not about to post again, so im editing) youre right, there arent any pics of peewees being raced with the power pipes...weird...

and dvd, thats why they dont have any band, cause the pipe isnt designed for it...its called a tuned pipe for a reason... thyre tuned to work at a certain speed, and thats the "powerband"

but a little ktm 50 goes like a goddamn rocket, so i dont see why a peewee with a decent pipe shouldnt get up and go....

seeing as a 50cc engine can make 16 hp....

Last edited:
yeh I was gonna say, no-ones got peewees
how do the jap 50cc 2strokes go anyway? I rode a really old jr50 once and it was slow as hell, and no powerband :(

No adults would own or ride 'em because the frames are too weak ... they snap clean iin half under the tank ... My 6 year old 30 kg daughter ran off a track and ran over a rock on her cousins bike and turned it into a two-piece-pee-wee 50 ... I ended up getting lumped with repairing the damned thing even tho' the cracks clearly showed they had developed over time and as a result ... it didn't take much to break the "camels back" ... If adults ride them the crappo pressed metal rims buckle when they're leaned over in turns ... so it's no wonder you can't find any pics or info on 'em ... If you value that bike ... KEEP TEENAGERS' & ADULTS' ASSES OFF IT !!!!!!! Aside from that they're a fantastic reliable little bike for kids to ride and learn on ....

A few links with modification info ...

DirtRider.Net Text Version - PW50 vs. CRF50?

PW 50 power ? - Dirt Bike Forums at Dirt Rider Magazine

How to get more power/speed out of a pw50 - ThumperTalk

Latest posts

Back