FMXAUSTRALIA. Not Working??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
hey just wondering if anyone can get on fmxaustralia .
because i was 1!!!! message from a 350$ deal just need to give my adress then i could never get back on the site and i dont no his email or nothing..
and if anyone can get on can you just tell TOMCAT my Problem in his crf50 partout thread. or to add me [email protected]

cheers ,am i aloud to mention other sites?

wogtaz.

Dang!! i havnt been able to get on since like wednsday ,
if anyone knows Tomcat from the fmxaustralia. forums his email or some way to contact him would be great , i think hes in melbourne.

thanks heeps
Wogtaz.

well havnt baught yet but was going to get Tomcats ct110 Forks customized to fit crf50 and thumpster swingarm and 12inch front rim/wheel brakes and think that was al

While on the topic, when they come back online can some one let admin know that new ppl can't reg, it the activation email never comes

Cheers
Jay

Ah so its not just me...anyone know what the problem is and when its likely to be resolved??

i think miniriders went down 2day too, it was morning sometime, but then strait after i tries minirides, i tried fmxoz and it didnt work either, ive noticed that they use like the same base, i dont know what they call it, forum layout or something so would they be on the same server or something and the server crashed?

or it could be my comp, but i dont think it is cause once i tried, i googled it and it came up with all the usual miniriders stuff, i clicked it and it came up with the "cannot find it" (or something like that) page, the same happened with fmx aus

Last edited:
Nuh its not your computer , its the server. I tried both on my mac and my pc , nothing. Miniriders inst working on my mac now???? Strange.

yer miniriders was down this morning to ...
and thanks unit for the email i got in touch with him :)

Latest posts

Back