Foam Pit!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone have a pit, so keen to find one in vic. Where u located at man?

go 2 clark rubber and ask if you can have the spares and get them 2 save em' go back in a month and walla lots of foam 4 u

Make sure you cover it ....I know someone with a FESTY foampit .
No shit it smells so funky it just about takes the fun out of it .

just about.lol

getting foam sucks balls no buisness would give me any, only charge me for cut offs.

I keep my foam in the shed when i'm not using it, scared of being bitten but snakes/spiders

yeah i have been searching for a foam pit around the SA area and there isnt one. it would be a massive business too. who here would pay like a dollar to do one jump into a foam pit??? i know i would be keen for it, it could be one expensive day but hell it would be worth it in the long run. i for one know i would be willing to pay $100 to learn how to do a backfip or something else like that which i wouldnt dare try on a dirt landing. true that maintaining the pit would be a big deal, the foam would have to be replaced every few years but imagine how much money you could make with one of these. especially if you made it available to big bikes, quads and the whole lot, it would be a gold mine.

trashthumpy how is your foam pit coming along man? if you need a hand one day with it just let me know bro, i only live like an hour from you so its no biggie.

nah, i found an easy way to do it, seen it on a couple of vids it to dig a hole, line it with plastic and dump the foam in there (of course your looking at a massive hole) and then make your ramps as holes in the dirt also just shape them right and your good to go.

best way if ya don't have a pit is to go river jumping on ya BMX once you have backy's & 3's on that they are failry easy on 50

tie up some 2 litre coke bottols on long rope with the caps on filled with air so you know where the bike is before you lose it :)

my friends got a sick as foam pit in his backyard wonder if its all gross dont think he maintains it.

A foam pit would be a good business idea and alot of people would pay a dollar for a jump......but the insurance you would need to cover your ass if someone broke there back or even died would be huge.....

Latest posts

Back