Foam Pit!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tie a couple of bottles to your handlebars and under your seat thad the bike should float, thats what we used to do when we jumped into Parramatta river 25 years ago.

There used to be a excellent jump right behind cumberland oval (now parramatta stadium) that had a big hill to ride down to the ramp so you didnt even need to pedal. The water was prety bad its probably cleaner now just people these days are soft and wont risk lead poisioning for a few laughs.

One of my cousin's is really into BMX. Someone in his area had a foam pit which wasn't dug into the ground but rather fenced off with foam inside. Seemes like an easier/cheaper option.

wouldnt cyclone fencing be a cheap and simple way to build an outer box for a pit?

pics to be of MTB foam Pit:
foampit4.jpg

foampit3.jpg

foampit2.jpg

foampit1.jpg

Hillz said:
yes Mr sp33d, i tryed cyclone on mine it worked a treat, & it don't hurt if you hit the sides!!!

(Sugarrrrrrrr sorry foolsp33d may want to fix that tryed to quote)

Last edited:
wouldnt cyclone fencing be a cheap and simple way to build an outer box for a pit?

yes Mr sp33d, i tryed cyclone on mine it worked a treat, & it don't hurt if you hit the sides!!!

(Sugarrrrrrrr sorry foolsp33d may want to fix that tryed to quote)

Unless you hit the posts, then you are a chance of being impaled.

think i had more info on the previous page but there is plenty you could do to the posts and top of the cyclone fence in order to prevent impailing ;)

grind the top of the posts off flush with the top of the fence and put some
padding across the top, clark rubber is your friend when it comes to padding strange objects...

cyclone fencing is everyware! check out your local building site for some ideas lmao.

Latest posts

Back