Folding 50cc scooter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100km for 3 litres!! That's pretty intense.

Looks interesting. Wonder what the top speed is? lol.

pfffttt the rx will do that easy!

Yeah it would wouldn't it ??

As for the folding scoot ... well when they gave out bodies I seem to have got the viking model ....as a result I become very nervous around anything that incorporates folding in it's design :eek:

think of an italian to come up with these rides their rodes are so small and narrow, they need pitbikes up there!

there is a company on the coast doing a drive a home service with these ,you ring em up theu ride to ya and put it in the boot drive you home in ya car then unfold there bike and ride away

bloody top idea,and there not gay there retro

yea I guess it'd be fun to ride, I just imagine this being some gay french trend like vesfas, but hey italian so yea.

are these road/footpath legal without licence?

:eek:fully road registerable? omfg... im getting one, how much, how much!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

ill read on a few more lines....

hmm, do i get to ride with spunky chicks at the airport too? why not just fly the plane..

hmm, no price...anymore than 500, they can kiss my butt:p well, they just lost my business...sheesh, why no price list? typical queenslanders...

quick google search later...2,990? are they pullin my leg? really affordable? you and who's army?
Di Blasi R7 Folding Motorbike Is Awesome And Practical - Gizmodo Australia
ah, mamma mia! ima goinga to have to sella my luxury yacht, eh?

but work that poxy lil 50 and lets see if we can get ten horsies out of it, hey?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back