For the girls on here...(if there is any)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can see in a few years hillz jezebell an there kid riding down the street all on crf50's popping wheelies

oh yeah cute kid you must be proud parients, congrats

Jezebel here, can't b bothered signin' in as me...lolz lazy bitch I am

Well if all goes to plan I mite have my 50 in a few weeks, and it will b awhile b4 Payton has hers but as soon as she can walk and stuff I'm sure Hillz will have her helpin' with ours...lolz

She's gonna b the biggest tomboy when she's with her dad, but I'll steal her on days and make her do girlie things just to remind her that she's a girl...lolz
and y is no 1 up it's nearly 1am WA time on a friday nite and no one is here...u guys suck big time!!!!

congrats on the bubby girl,
we wanna see pics ov u riden wen u get ur bike

wish i could sleep whenever i wanted, but noooooooooo i only get to sleep when tha baby does, i'm not sayin' that me not sleepin' last nite was her fault cos it wasnt she was a very good girl who slept all nite, i was up all nite cos we had a friend over who only comes this way 3times a yr, so would have felt rude going to bed

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Hi My name is Morgan,I'm usin my Dads Username to post this.I'm 13 . I race Pocket bikes and ride dirt bikes too.Here is my Pit Bike and sum pics of me riding and stuff.

Hi Morgan, Its great to see some action shots of chicks getting out there and hittin the dirt. Bloody nice bike you got there too and yeh welcome to the site.

stop thinkin with ya willie PJ! but on the same lines... is it me or does she actually look older than 13?!

Welcome Aboard(pun) Morgan, looks like you can certainly handle the bike, and arnt afraid to give it the curry! good stuff!!Enjoy your stay, and give the guys on here heaps.. if ya dad hasnt warned you yet... they will give it to you(NOT LIKE THAT,JEEZ GUYS!) We have a few girls out in the Adelaide area, and im sure they will pop in soon enough an say g'day!
Keep smiling, and keep on riding hard.

U all smell...hahaha nah just jokin' i'm drunk as....

Welcome Morgan good to c another girl on here, wish I had pics to show but I don't as I don't have a bike at the moment, I use to but sold it when I found out that I was pregnant...

Hope to get a bike soon though so my BF Hillz can teach me to stunt, now thats gonna b heaps of fun....lol

You should sign up ya own user name and post up more pics if ya have any....anyways I'm off to play Need for Speed Carbon on my PS2...

Morning by the way every1 it's 1:09am WA Time...

shuush jeze! i can smell the bourbon on you from here!! i rekon hillz should donate the AGB to you. or just use the fiddy for learnin on.. rig up some trainin wheels :p he cant make YOU pay for it if ya break it!! just "work" it off in the bedroom, or in the workshop, wherever he should wish lol ;)

3:25am melb time.. hmmm coffee...

you got tourist trophy on ps2 hillz/jeze?? mx unleashed an mx vs atv are kinda cool to!

LMAO i would never let her use my rides! getting her own again soon!

I'm over carbon! beat the stuff to many times! i think the unleashed uv atv is the next level? LOL

hahaha I don't drink bourbon, so it wasnt me u could smell...lol

I was soooooo drunk last night drinkin' my pulse and i was kickin' butt at poker toooooo, don't think the boys liked losing to a girl, I think I've woken up drunk...

and as if Hill's would let me near his bikes, his 50 is his baby, his spent so much on that thing, it's worth quiet abit now, and it comes 1st b4 me, his daughter and the dogs...

and now I have the choose between a bike to learn to stunt on or....an engagement ring...hmmmm wat do i decide...

Latest posts

Back