ford falcon ba ticking from front wheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet ya the ticking was the wheel weight he put on the first time round if a stick on was just touching the caliper or if a knock on may have been just touching the suspension somewhere,common problem especially with bigger mag wheels,another reason for ticking on lower profile tyres is when the section of tyre hits the road where the wheel weight is it flicks the weight slightly off and becuse they are helsd on by spring steel they then pull themselves back on causing a tick

i bet ya the ticking was the wheel weight he put on the first time round if a stick on was just touching the caliper or if a knock on may have been just touching the suspension somewhere,common problem especially with bigger mag wheels,another reason for ticking on lower profile tyres is when the section of tyre hits the road where the wheel weight is it flicks the weight slightly off and becuse they are helsd on by spring steel they then pull themselves back on causing a tick

nah no big mags or low profile tyre here... i got 215/55/16" lol... but im looking for some 17" xr wheels cause that way i can still have the proper load rating so i can still carry heavy stuff.... i do have a pair of king springs im thinking of putting in but it may look like the tray of my ute is lifted.. lol..

Mate if only you would of posted this a few weeks ago i just sold these wheels (pic below) for $300 bucks two had 90% tread

P1030468.jpg

Man you guys down under are something else. Here in the US when some speaks of a Ford Falcon something comes to mind that looks more like this:
1961%20Ford%20Falcon.jpg

Mate if only you would of posted this a few weeks ago i just sold these wheels (pic below) for $300 bucks two had 90% tread

P1030468.jpg

hahahahaha story of my life mate... heard the same thing from a guy at work when i was talking about getting the xr rims.. he just sold his for the same price and got 19".. was shattered..

hey tim
the cobra coupe you have links for
there were 500 built as a limited edition and were only built so as too use up the remaining leftover parts from the xc coupe and sedan run before the xd model hit the assembly line

Latest posts

Back