• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

forks and shocker

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
WANTED: 275mm rear shock 800lbs and up! 280mm would do too
please note this is for a 17 - 14 bike
CONDITION:Not too rough/USED not bent.. it can have minor scuffs and what not... but must be not leaking nor lost comp

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:FREE!! - to -100 or so

EXTRA INFORMATION:reasonable quality rear shocker
if you have what im looking for contact me

Last edited:
its more of so the seal quality, yeah got a gpx 300mm im keen so sell with a couple of scratches (just test fitting to bikes for $60 + postage or if you want to come down to me thats cool to (i would say meet me at frankston but i wont be down there any time soon)

Yeah mate that's them, that's the cheapest you'll find anywhere too just make sure your running a 45 top 48 bottom triple clamp and your set. Yeah they are 760 total length and 735 from top to eye.
There what's on both my lxr and dpro.

if they fit your current tripple clamps, unbolt your break caliper take your wheel off undo the allen bolts holding your forks on and they will slide out.. then chuck the new ones in

Just get a ruler or tape measure and measure the top if its 45mm and your bottom ine looks bigger then its 48mm.

Latest posts

Back