Forks busted, rear shock floggged !!! 125cc china

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat80y

Reaction score
hey all,

My mate has my old bike (2007 125cc Loncin) ;)

and has fu#@ed the suspension front and rear !!!:mad:

see pics, We dont have much $$$ and are trying to fix cheap;)

Measurments and specs to come ::

onthe front forks have shat them selves ,by this i mean ,they arent moving around or anything that bad /

they have resistance on the down stroke but, spring back up on the return stroke-
when they go back up they then whack/bottom-out on the top !! he said he opened up the cap ontop and said the was heeps of oil but white platic pieces floating around ! ??
Are they gone,why ? Can they be fixed,how ? How much,where can I get some new/second hand ones ????

onthe rear suspension where the bolt goes through the frame and the end of the spring the bush/rubber has gone, and the whole unit moves around a bit !

Can a new bush be put/pressed in ?? How much/where can I get a new/second hand one ???

Helpz me Plz !:confused:

Attachments

• fork repair 1.jpg
    fork repair 1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 36
  • fork repair 2.JPG
    fork repair 2.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 21
  • fork repair 3.JPG
    fork repair 3.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 16
  • fork repair 4.JPG
    fork repair 4.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
  • rear suspension 1.JPG
    rear suspension 1.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 31
Sounds like it's time for new fork tubes and a new rear shock ? ... Try a shop such as Maylands or DHZ ... They'd have come across such problems on many occasions ... In most cases , the best thing to do is upgrade to better quality suspension that's designed to handle the abuse you're expecting it to cope with ...

QUOTE [My 8 ton rated forks and shocks have blown out after a very short period of time jumping over relatively small jumps ... I'm really cheesed off and feel like abusing the seller ... What should I do ??? ... Any help will be greatly appreciated ... Thanks !!!!!!! ... 10_Ton _Tessie] ...

i got a usd front end if your interested and also a couple of rear shocks... pm me if your needing them (i can do em cheap)
cheers

Latest posts

Back