Forks for Dhz 140cc outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
ok so im in the process of building my dhz up from the ground, bought a dnm rear shock its nice.. but need front forks.. dont know what size mine (if anyone knows would love to hear what size i need..) (im a noob lol). are but who's had experience with the dnm m-200's would you buy the dnm or the zocchie copies??

heres a link to the m-200 would you pay that much??

"if someone wants a rear shock we can work something out"
New DNM M-200 (735mm) forks and HRC (310mm) DNM Shocks - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Jun-10 10:46:05 AEST)

or just the forks
BRAND NEW GENUINE DNM M-200 FORKS 735MM 695MM M200 CRF - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Jun-10 10:56:52 AEST)

and heres the zocchies
MARZOCCHI COPY USD FRONT FORKS 735MM COMPLETE KIT GOLD - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 05-Jun-10 02:30:12 AEST)
________
Best Portable Vaporizer Forums

Last edited:
Im not 100% but im pretty sure 735mm is way way to big! you should be more looking at around 645-700mm and your rear shock should be a 280mm...Loosen your triple clamps and take off your forks and measure them...You can get a little longer say if they are 645mm you can probably get away with 700mm forks you just have the rest of the length over the top of the tripple clamps.

Height on the front and back does affect the bikes handling by a great deal...The higher the front the better stability it has at high speed, the lower the front the better turning capability and it will want to drop more into the corners...

As for performance, the DNM M-200 Forks also known as "DNM Hornets" Are meant to be a lot better than the marzoocchie replica forks and GPX black label forks etc etc they are a pretty decent kit.

Last edited:
you'lll need 735mm for the dhz.... stockers are 700mm but the front axle offset on the decent forks means you need more length and you can adjust the height by sliding them in the clamps

I thought they were a tad longer than 645's....Thanks for clearing that up rip so that i gave him wrong info lol.

ummm I may be wrong tho..... I'm just going by the look of the bike... looks like 700's

also saw a thread last week with someone who got copy zocchies built for them that were black instead of the gay gold.. i think they were building a nitrous 150 up and replacing everything.. how do i get them custom made???
________
Half-baked

Last edited:
contact JR's in china they make em up for ya..... the forks are great but way too stiff right now but an oil change should fix that.....
I'm not sure If they'll make teh 735's for ya tho cuz they already have stock advertized...

They had to make mine cuz they're shorter than the ones they sell

do us all a favour and go and measure your forks from the top to the center of the axle

Front Forks & Triple Clamps For KLX 110 Style Pit bike - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-May-10 02:44:56 AEST)

same price as the ebay link... and yes they are fully adjustable
they're basically the same as the ones I linked you just shorter

ummm I may be wrong tho..... I'm just going by the look of the bike... looks like 700's

The latest twin pipe framed DHZ bikes have 700 mm forks ... so 735's will work great ... The older twin trellis framed DHZ monster bikes had 735 mm forks stock with around 15 mm protruding thru the top clamp ...

Latest posts

Back