Fort Lytton mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbrcrf50boy

Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NuiswC93vjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ClWZ4P5nP_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7kjWOGrITYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EWfsFRXi5Sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for sharing mate! Lytton's looking good, glad to see those five singles gone! :) but still the single to double still seems like it could be a handful!

I was hoping I could get there for a few race meets this year, but after my stint at parklands today made me realise I'm way to unfit atm! Will make it my goal to get there in the new year mate just so I can bang hanga's with Karlos! :shoot:

Thanks mate you should come out and race the first race of the year is 9/2/14 so you got time to get fit

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uBHV09MrQ5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4YvfDkXCwF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t_WyRNxZweo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A couple of weeks of steady work mate, and a couple of 2 day weekends and I should be good!
Works been pretty crazy since I got back! Busiest start to the year I've seen in over 5 years actually!
So be patient I'll get back there asaic!

Thanks for sharing mate! Lytton's looking good, glad to see those five singles gone! :) but still the single to double still seems like it could be a handful!

I was hoping I could get there for a few race meets this year, but after my stint at parklands today made me realise I'm way to unfit atm! Will make it my goal to get there in the new year mate just so I can bang hanga's with Karlos! :shoot:

I haven't been on here for ages and just noticed I got a shout out. I hope to see you out there some time soon mate. But I don't think I'll ever race Lytton on my LXR. My arm just isn't healing right and I'll never race a mx track again on anything but my stocko. Guess I'll just have to get used to that.
See ya Sunday mate

Holly Gebus you fellas are fast. When I raced with Stu and Joshy, Old mate Rodney led the whole race. But the poor bugger got muscled off his bike in the first burm! :)

You boys are properly fast now! I'm thinking I'd prefer just to spectate! ;)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RyD2xxPNwrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UpewGE3i18c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jfL9c2_gBB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mwdZzqIlhJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was a great race day yesterday except for crashing in practice and hurting my back

Latest posts

Back