Fort Lytton mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
va5ujymu.jpg

Rubbin is racin

e48898d36752662e5d0e5edb4f7eb5b212cea7f4e8a4bc1b3fa7a1ef522a4e6e.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. I was starting to wander if anyone on here cared about some real mini action.

Comments on threads and riding threads in general have died

I think you're right there mate. I'm not about to say anything bad about anyone on here, but I just seems like everyone talks about things that I struggle to relate to *bites tongue*
Just saying

Noticed a huge drop in threads, builds, meets and so on. And some guys who used to be mods/on here all the time just disappear without a trace. What's happenin!

Say a lot of people on facebook!. im not into it me.

Not meny days im not on miniriders ;)

Its that time of year. Stuff all events running and people don't have much spare cash. Happens every year.

Give it a month or 2 to ramp up once VCM etc rolls around.

Anyone that matters is on here daily.

Just because people don't reply to every thread doesn't mean no one is around. We are still getting 20,000 people coming to the site a month.

Where's old mate Carlts gone?
I still get on here everyday, it's a religion lol

Last edited:
New vids from Sunday and sorry about the wind noise it was super windy that day
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GzygjiP2txs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1y_KaH3MwTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWRFCgGN_LQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xjpQE0urUmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New vids from Sunday and sorry about the wind noise it was super windy that day
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GzygjiP2txs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1y_KaH3MwTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWRFCgGN_LQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xjpQE0urUmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can u put some tape over the mic or something? Those contours are all noise

Latest posts

Back