fotm bbr 124 kitaco

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
P1030308.jpg

Oh my!!! Thats is one NICEAS Fiddy, definently Fiddy Of The Month!!!haha

Hi mate, from pictures ive seen on here so far i should be able to take fotm for the next 4 months. lol.

can't win two in a row ;) ... nice bike who did the build or where'd ya source the parts ?

can't win two in a row ;) ... nice bike who did the build or where'd ya source the parts ?

ok just saw ya other posts all good ...very nice work ...if ya wanna do a write up we may run it in the brotherhood if you are keen:cool:

bbr

hi yes this is my bike, yes i did build it cost well over $18000 to build, frame etc is polished to mirror finish, no expense spared at all. Bike is on ebay for sale as well as the wifes 88 limited. All parts for all my bikes come from Andy at Eastcoast Powersports & also builds my engines. Have plenty of pics will add more later. 50 nut

haha i need to clean my jocks thats a sick bike

I thought i best put some pictures of real bikes on here not china rubbish, China bikes are like a bum hole every one has got one.

I thought i best put some pictures of real bikes on here not china rubbish, China bikes are like a bum hole every one has got one.

Just like opinions I guess mate .... mine being why spend well over 18k on a ride then put it up for sale for 6 and a half and come in here bragging about it .... I'd be gutted .:eek:

Maybe you got money fallin out ya arse but not many on here do ... but alot of crew in here myself included have a lot of fun on chinas ... at the end of the day that's all that matters ...not what or how much coin ya can drop on a ride ... just that you do ride:cool:

so why are ya selling it and not riding it :confused:

dam another 1 how much cash you got man.....oh bikes are sweet

That's a real sweet bike there mate.

But 18.5k on a mini......... bahahahahahahahaha. Get a big bike for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Well i dont no about bragging about price of bike when some one asked me how much the build cost, as for having too much cash haha not enough, also been there with china garbage and wasted big dollars so built something to last that dont breakdown after every second ride. Reason for selling (some) of my bikes are to finish my car, why waste money on a big bike when i can spend it on my Walkinshaw.

or build more 50's

so were are the pics, got some action pics???
Maybe but dont want to upset the china girls any more than i already have, so i guess i wont be showing it off or bragging.hahaha

Latest posts

Back