fotm bbr 124 kitaco

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooo need action pics :(

or sit on it cause i wanna know how far the ground clearence is when some ones on it.

Last edited:
just post a pik of u in action on it
everyone is entitled on their own opinion and all dreadful done was give his opinion on what he thought

btw i agree with dreadful udont have to have a expencive jap bike to have fun.

just post a pik of u in action on it
everyone is entitled on their own opinion and all dreadful done was give his opinion on what he thought

btw i agree with dreadful udont have to have a expencive jap bike to have fun.

Sorry mate no action shots, was way to fast for a camera lol. I use to run number 72 on both bikes so you should no how i ride.

opinions are like arseloes everyones got one
id prefer honda put some of new chinas
are lethal

opinions are like arseloes everyones got one
id prefer honda put some of new chinas
are lethal

Thats a good one, but still havent came across a china that compares in power to a honda 124..

heres my thoery of jap and china bikes, if you have a jap 125 and a china 125 there is no comparisin but if you had a jap 50 and a china 125 they wold roughly have the same amout of HP fully stock.

this is MY opinion and mine alone.

Sorry mate no action shots, was way to fast for a camera lol. I use to run number 72 on both bikes so you should no how i ride.

ok no worries
dont post piks
was just keen on seeing how it goes
but since it was "way to fast for a camera" then i guess no1 can ever take a shot of you on it ay?
you prob havent ridden it build and sell i think?

anyway good luck on your future builds

ok no worries
dont post piks
was just keen on seeing how it goes
but since it was "way to fast for a camera" then i guess no1 can ever take a shot of you on it ay?
you prob havent ridden it build and sell i think?

anyway good luck on your future builds
Hi mate i have no pics of me on bike that i can find, but can be seen on broken spokes & was on fmx australia & also have trophies, I guess thats all that matters..
I guess i must of smoked you at the races, well thats what i think?

GO THE HONDAS HAHAHA i hate china bikes i bought one and it broke in half the first time i rode it so i bought a honda and havnt looked back since ive bought 3 crf50s and not one of them has let me down dont worry about these guys they just upset cause they cant afford it.....good work on all of your builds thaey are very nice i got half way there with my first crf50 and then i decided to buy a new one and run a stocker with some tasteful mods.....and have you ever worked or helped out andy at eastcoast50s cause there was a guy there when i bought my red baron forks and float shock and he helped andy put it all on and i think he said he had some hectic bikes and just thought it could of been you gee i just realized how much i wrote sorry for rambling on abit keep up the good work

Hi mate i have no pics of me on bike that i can find, but can be seen on broken spokes & was on fmx australia & also have trophies, I guess thats all that matters..
I guess i must of smoked you at the races, well thats what i think?

lol nah man no disrespect i would of never raced you coz you would of been in a different league to me lol and btw i dont race
just felt like throwing a word to get you all fired up and post a pik coz i reallyyy like this bike lol
but man no disrespect on you
sorry if i offended you lol but this is one sikk bike lol
soo are all your others

cya mate good luck on your other builds and keep us inform on new ones
love your bikes soo farr

Latest posts

Back