FOTM ~ march 2010 vote now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOTM ~ march2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what mods have you done?

GO WOGTAZ!!!!!!!!!

Its a airfilter? i dont think that will sway ppls votes.

Thanks for all the votes felas , thought tommy had me at the start but its lookin good so far :D

Gl tommy

so umm roost are u gonna put my name above the photo and the mods underneath???

All good mate I'm sure Roost will sort it for ya but I think he's racing this weekend ... in the mean time don't panic buddy you are the only atomik in the mix and your name is atomik boy ... think most crew know it's your bike ..... and I think it would be a little optimistic to think the " rally unifilter redline off of 46mm webbers from datsun 1600 " modification woulda really swung it for ya either mate .

Thanks for all the votes felas , thought tommy had me at the start but its lookin good so far :D

Gl tommy

This is Bullsh*t HAHAHAHAHAHA! Just joking :D

Wogtaz your LXR is Schmick and as Dready said about how it would Perform etc. over a CRF is true no doubt about it!

I like my 88 though....Anyways keep up the Voting Guys!

Every Vote Counts, yeah Good Luck to you too mate ;) Its a Close one

This is Bullsh*t HAHAHAHAHAHA! Just joking :D

Wogtaz your LXR is Schmick and as Dready said about how it would Perform etc. over a CRF is true no doubt about it!

I like my 88 though....Anyways keep up the Voting Guys!

Every Vote Counts, yeah Good Luck to you too mate ;) Its a Close one

Yeah Tommy no disrespect intended mate I like hondas as well and have watched yours since ya got it ...it's a very nice limo mate you should be proud of it

I remember somethin about a klx too lol:D

But yeah hondas have takin every title to date so I thought it was time for a change ... so I voted for Woggy ..... I dig Coolies ride and that was gunna get my vote ... sorta devoed it's only got 1 vote but I felt I had to go with Woggy to hold back the honda posse from takin another one .

And yes indeedy it is a close one ... good luck to both of ya's :cool:

Ill have to go with the wog, just hope that chain got some lube. nice bikes boys.

I voted for N0_CRF50_HERE... But I was wondering will a mod change my vote to Wogtaz's bike? I atleast want to see a China beat a CRF..

and new frame forks shock swinga rims bars carby throttle seat... mmm scratch that, new bike!! :p

Latest posts

Back