Found a track... Gonna ride it.... =)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140_addict

Reaction score
IMG00376.jpg

IMG00375.jpg

IMG00374.jpg

IMG00373.jpg

IMG00372.jpg

So this track is about a good 40 minutes from home but its the only decent riding spot ive found so far for my and my buddies.... they are building us a track but it wont be done until end of august.... so until then we will just have to ride this !!!

the pics are crappy but i do plan on riding the track today a little later and riggin my blackberry to my number plate and maybe make a nice little lap and record the track as i ride so i can share it with you all !!!!

the video will be crappy thats warning enough.... its being filmed from a phone !

helmet cam soon to come lol....

also this will be my first time out there with the china and I'm sure ill be taking it a little slow til i get a feel for the track and the surroundings =) should be wicked fun tho =)

hope your all doing great and you all have fun ridin' :D

just out of curiosity... is it a bmx track!?? PLEASE dont ride it if it is...

Also.. Get permission if it aint your track aye.. Nothin worse than letting someone else do all the work only to have someone else appreciate it without any type of thanks or acknowledgement.

yeah ask before you ride it coz you dont want pissed off people calling the cops or an angry mob chasing after you!
couple of q's
1. do you know the people who built it/ own it?
2. like foolsp33d said find out if it a bmx track and if it is dont ride it!
does look like a sick track tho!

yer all i can say is if you did JUST found and dont know anything about it dont ride it

people dont make tracks for the fun of it, it is clearly either government land or private property and if this was mine and you rode on it i wouldnt be too happy

true but ive never seen bmx jumps that big!
it does look well groomed but maybe its just really new?

You haven't been to many have you? lol.

Yeah I would say you won't be able to ride it legally.. But the kid inside me wants to say "DO IT!" lol...

More I look at it the more I wonder. It doesn't have jumps, it just seems to have roll overs and it's pretty big, and the berms aren't very high... Weird man, weird.

More I look at it the more I wonder. It doesn't have jumps, it just seems to have roll overs and it's pretty big, and the berms aren't very high... Weird man, weird.

thats what i thought

berms are too small for bmx but the way the jumps are shaped i would of said bmx and with all the roll overs

large scare RC is another possibility.. they CERTAINLY wont like ruts dug thru their track if thats the case!!

Consider it.. there is a bobcat there, the surface looks to be a loose mix of gravel/sand.. commonly found on BMX tracks.. 99.999% of BMX tracks are rollable.. being no 'air' is needed to complete the track..

Again, Dont go riding it unless you get both permission, and plan on helping out with the upkeep..

sagone said:
looks like it's in the states (USA).

**DING DING DING DING DING WINNER!*

USoA.. do what ya want man lol.. maybe tell em 5ary from 9itster told ya to ride there lol..

Well to be honest we have MX races in nebraska and about 5 courses and then we have a nice 500 acre chunk of riding material i also found out about the other day !!!!! its freakin awesome !!!

i will also say that i am very in-experienced as a rider becasue an 8 year old kid on a mini ktm 2 stroke waxed me becasue i didnt know the track at all LOLLOL !!!

not a BMX track ... a full on moto track.... was about 20 guys on the course during open practice... entry fee was 16$ to ride for 6 hours !!! not bad at all !!

definatly going back too becasue now that i have a feel for the track and the layout i got 1 up on my buddie hahaha

it was so damn fun and even made me go straight out this morning and grab some ONE Industries pants and jersey to wear out there so i dont stand out like a sore thumb on the track lol... ( not that the way i ride dosent already do that enough lol ) but im learning ;) and have a feeling that this is one sport i wont quit !!!!

2 wheels 1 love =)

also my pitty dont do too bad out there, hit some ruts that had to be atleast a foot deep, just let the front wheel glide through the rut and guide me the 140 had suffecient power for going up the ramps without hardly any hesitation....

im happy with the guys that gave me advice and tips becasue its all working out good =) so good infact.... that me and my cousin are both novice track riders.... yet he has the Honda CRF-150R ( 2007) model with quickshot....

and the last lap.... i relaxed... and whooooped his arse around the track =D

Last edited:
hehe i cant really ride all that well either but as long as you are having fun mate who cares i say all my mates own big "real"bikes as they say but the other week my mates 125 two banger f#%$!d out and i let him ride my "shit bike"
he was lovin it, wouldn't admit it but he was having plenty of fun
they jus laugh at me cos they spit rocks at me but i don care i bought my bike with my own hard earned cash not mummy and daddies so i appricetiate mine that little bit more and about to buy another so my mate who dosn't own a bike can ride wit me

Latest posts

Back