Fox Float MXR differences

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerro

Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a Fox Float MXR for my bike but I cannot find anywhere that currently has them in stock for CRF50. I have found someone who has a Float for a KLX110 in stock but just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with running one on a CRF50. I have done some research and it appears they are the exact same shock except the are valved differently and have slightly different reducing bushes at each end of the shock.. I am thinking about buying it and seeing how it goes and if it is to stiff ill send it for a service and have it revalved to crf50 specs.. Any thoughts?

They are out of stock, everywhere is at the moment. Fox are currently building more and should be ready later this month..

Yeah gerro
the fox float klx110 one works great on crf50's with longer swinger, I have klx110 one on my 10" bike with plus 3 swinga. Works heaps good as longer swinga has more leverge n tends to bottom out real easy other wise

How do the reducing bushes on the KLX style shock work on the crf50 frames and swingers?

Klx 110 fox shock i bought just bolted straight up, they do not look any differant to crf50 just to look at.
As i bought 2x crf50 and klx 110 one at same time for my bikes. Mite be near 2 year ago but. I ran crf50 ones on stocka's n pot klx110 one on me 10" bike.

If you ring them up at Hardiman ATV pty ltd. Telephone: 02 4353 3622
I found them so helpfull. Find out if they have any in stock too.

Yeah that's who I have been dealing with, Shane seems like a super nice bloke and has been really helpful. I'll most likely go an pick up the KLX style off him tomorrow..

Latest posts

Back