Frame bracing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Who wants to do it?
I got cash , need frame braced.

Can put up bracing diagrams later. Hi-tensile frame so you need a mig?
I have 4130 Chrommoly tubes cut out of a mong-goose (haha) bmx'er if you would like to stick them over it.

Post Aus wide

Photo's comming!

pitty id do it for you but im all the way over the other side the country

yep wa i'm keen got several migs workshop saws you show me what you want ....

If we could get a cradle going , if not dont worry.
Basically brace whatever you feel needs to be braced.

Only requirements is that I need the exhaust mount cut and mounted further up the frame if thats ok?

Here's a pic of a rough bracing idea:

Red bit's is what is to be grinded off.

prob cost u the price of a cradlemount billitware frame to send that there and back to wa.

and u bracing way to much.

thats all u need
10h2df6.jpg

On closer inspection my frame appears to be bent where its been lengthend.

The double bracing both top and bottom will have to be the go.

What would be the going rate to have the frame braced as bbst showed us?

lou's wy dont ya buy a billetware or fiveo frame because i pretty sure that weldn a cradle mount on aint gona b 2 strong but u can give it ago and ill ask me mate if hes friend still does the bracin or u can send it down to timmo at fat 50s cos hes mate does em

well LOU ide say that ude only need the neck of the frame braced up or cut it in half and bash a bit of steel pipe down the guts of it the weld the thing back toghther or u could just buy a good frame {billetware /sano )

i got a billetware cradlemount frame if anybody wants it pm me an offer

well LOU ide say that ude only need the neck of the frame braced up or cut it in half and bash a bit of steel pipe down the guts of it the weld the thing back toghther or u could just buy a good frame {billetware /sano )

Just had that done Jason , had the bottom gusset re-done to so its a bit stronger. Should hold up untill I rake the thing out.

Wouldnt mind a billetware frame like yours , might look into getting one once the car gets here and the ktm is fixed

Latest posts

Back