frame questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
Hey guys i am chasing a frame for my bike as i have had no luck with mine.
i did bid and won a BBR copy frame but the bastard wont answer me or send the frame so i am hunting for a new one
i would love to buy a real BBR frame but i just cant bend my wife's arm enough to give me that much cash as we are buying a house atm
but i was chasing a BBR copy frame as i can afford one but everyone i ring say they are shit and break easy?.
what is a good frame for a good price as i got a craddle mount FMR frame and i have welded it about 4 times now and looking for a nice looking and strong frame?
thanks for the help guys and hope some one can help me out.
cheers

oh this is the frame i wanted and won
864c_1.JPG

go and see how cheap you can get the motovert outlaw frame not the pro
they are tuff as and look very cool and big yet not to heavy i've riden buzz bike's sponsor bike and it has good ergo's

i did bid and won a BBR copy frame but the bastard wont answer me or send the frame so i am hunting for a new one
but i was chasing a BBR copy frame as i can afford one but everyone i ring say they are shit and break easy?.
oh this is the frame i wanted and won
864c_1.JPG

You're actually LUCKY you never got that frame . They ARE crap and will break with a decent rider with decent body weight on board ....... My relo won one on ebay and I warned him they'd snap or bend ....... he didn't believe me so he went around to heaps of shops and got told the exact same thing by countless people who sell them ..... so he backed out of buying it ......... :)

go on Welcome To Maylands Performance and there is a cradle mount frame (i think*) and its for like 95 bucks looks good 2.
Have u payed the guy whos selling it yet, and did u try thru paypal????

THE EXACT SAME ONE I GOT NOW.mate i an't jumping it any more (well what i jump anyway) i think you were out at fort lytton when i snapped it last time on the table top as i hit it wrong gear and landed a bit to far.

go and see how cheap you can get the motovert outlaw frame not the pro
they are tuff as and look very cool and big yet not to heavy i've riden buzz bike's sponsor bike and it has good ergo's

do you know anyone who sells them?

Thats the one he allready has and they break.

I think I said this in your thread on fmxaus but esd has them. Alloy BBR Frame Set

Overpriced though, how much did you win that one of eBay??

that is the exact same frame isn't it?
and i won it for 200 plus postage

You're actually LUCKY you never got that frame . They ARE crap and will break with a decent rider with decent body weight on board ....... My relo won one on ebay and I warned him they'd snap or bend ....... he didn't believe me so he went around to heaps of shops and got told the exact same thing by countless people who sell them ..... so he backed out of buying it ......... :)

ha. i ask so many people lately and i have people say they are shit and break(not sure if they think they are the shit AGB29 frames) but then i speak to people like yamoto who sponsor QLD #2 and he uses one and they say they are strong as.
so i dont know who to believe but i had somone on here who sells the standard type frame(like i got now) and he said the BBR replica frame is shit,
and then another member on here who sells both frames said they are great and strong...so who do i believe

i'd ask mojo see if they bring it in
you might wanna ask greg at buzz bikes here in melbourne
he should be able to get hold of it for ya

if not any mojo dealer at yeah heaps good frame i'm yet to see one snap

but you know tj russel might prove me wrong jumping 75ft

see how ya go

i'd ask mojo see if they bring it in
you might wanna ask greg at buzz bikes here in melbourne
he should be able to get hold of it for ya

if not any mojo dealer at yeah heaps good frame i'm yet to see one snap

but you know tj russel might prove me wrong jumping 75ft

see how ya go

Chhers mate you got a contact number for any of them??

Buzz Bikes Pty LtdU2/ 552 Mountain Hwy Bayswater 3153(03) 9729 6814
speak to greg ^^^^^^^^

mojo motorcycles (03) 9800 3005
speak to probably josh
[email protected]

mojo will be good for info but they will send you to a dealer to buy the part
being wholesalers and all

Buzz Bikes Pty LtdU2/ 552 Mountain Hwy Bayswater 3153(03) 9729 6814
speak to greg ^^^^^^^^

mojo motorcycles (03) 9800 3005
speak to probably josh
[email protected]

mojo will be good for info but they will send you to a dealer to buy the part
being wholesalers and all

cheers man thanks
appreciate it

...so who do i believe

well...its pretty scetchy!! sme of them are like butter and some aren´t ...my neighbor got one now for two years and beats the crap out of it....and he is a 200pounder like me:D
I guess your best bet is an Motovert cromoly!!;) alu sucks if you are heavy!

mate i weigh 70kg and i am pretty hard on bike as you can probably see on here by the pics of me jumping i believe in bikes and just jump mate and if the break then they break.

the cromo frame isnt as strong as you think because it is china chrome moly tube, it probably has about 0.5% of actual chromium in the steel tube. if you know someone who can weld by and still have your old frame shoot me an email ([email protected]) i can send you some aircraft grade chrome moly tube from my work, this wont snap as long as the welding is good. i will be looking at getting this done myself in the new year. i have everything here all aircraft metals (aluminium / chrome moly / titanium / stainless)
just shoot me an email and ill see what i can do.

cheers, ben.

Latest posts

Back