frames

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossetti

Reaction score
ok im trying to get a frame that will suit forks 695mm long and i found this just wondering if they are any good and if you know what size forks they are ment for. or if anyone has one for sale to suit crf style let me know cause i want one.

9c77_10.jpg

BINGO ... Yes they suit 695 forks spot on ... I measured my mates forks on his new DHZ that has that exact frame ... The 735's are slightly too long and would chopper it ... As it stands the seats slope to the rear a bit on stock bikes ... They seem to be strong frames , feel good to ride , and handle really good ... You need to strengthen the weld tacks on the end of the chain tensioner / roller shaft inside the frame ... or better still , weld a piece in to extend the shaft right over to the brake lever side like the monster frames have ... The tacks broke on his bike on the first ride ... NO big deal ... They take a special over the top brake lever which DHZ has in either steel OR billet alloy ... You can't use any other type of lever since their levers are spaced out wider on a longer shaft to clear the kick start lever ... plus they use a standard spring up front similar to a stand spring and not a normal type brake lever spring ...

I have one of those frames but paid around $110 delivered after "winning" it on ebay ... the brake lever cost a further $25 ... If you email DHZ direct he might do you a deal on a frame and lever ? He's 100% trustworthy and fast at delivery ... If not maybe someone else who sponsors MR might be able to help you out ... It'd be GREAT if someone sold Pitster type KLX cradle frames to the ground up bike builders who can't afford to splash out over $2000 in one go on a complete new bike ...

From what I saw at the Jam ... the Pitsters and the Dirtmax bikes both handled spot on ... so their frames would be a great base to start with ...

thanks heaps for than man. so i need to strengthen the chain roller? if thats what you mean lol so i can just like stick a solid bar in between the frame sides? thanks again.

Latest posts

Back