Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah still raining at my joint now. Went there to see Nick and Corey, track looked good after the rain, should be awesome tomorrow if it doesn't rain all night.

Didn't see Harry there!

Phil what time are you planning on going i might come around 12 or when ever it stops raining, you still going if it rains overnight?

frankston holds up well with rain, big track was awesome. was still doing all the jumps besides the main one, started to get quite slippery there

Yeah was a great track really enjoyed it. Nice to meet you Phil! The rain came down pretty heavy so we left....sorry Harry. Ill definately been going again soon. Wouldn't mind trying the big bike track before 11am...

thats ok corey, didnt get the lxr going anyway.
big track would be interesting on a pitbike, sometimes hard on a 250 with the bumps and deep sand on some corners

Hada mad ride day with Roy(killpatrickyum) and Phil(Phil67)!

Yeah was a great track really enjoyed it. Nice to meet you Phil! The rain came down pretty heavy so we left....sorry Harry. Ill definately been going again soon. Wouldn't mind trying the big bike track before 11am...

I left to get a spark plug, then came back and saw you leaving, Devastated! Bike ran well for the rest of the day besides the flat.

Corey big track on the little tacka is hard to say the least, LOL. Very loamy, need to keep it pinned like a 125 2 stroke. Good to meet you to mate, nice bike btw.

Lets get out there again soon, I'm thinking Sunday if it aint blistering hot, get big Nick out there again too. Track was just awesome today. Perfect weather.

By the time i ran from the track to my car on Saturday, i was saturated, and my window was down, nice.

Had a great day riding the old LXR. Was a bit rusty after over 4 months off the bike but was getting there by the end of the day. Got rained off the track though was way too heavy.

Track is a little ripper. 100 times better than it used to be. Will be back a couple more times before first round of VCM for sure.

Nice to meet you to Phil and Hussein.

Had a great day riding the old LXR. Was a bit rusty after over 4 months off the bike but was getting there by the end of the day. Got rained off the track though was way too heavy.

Track is a little ripper. 100 times better than it used to be. Will be back a couple more times before first round of VCM for sure.

Nice to meet you to man. I just came back from supercheap auto when i saw your car pulling out.

Track was better Sunday, so next time mate, come down on Sunday. Usually less little blokes by mid arvo. As Styv says, no one rides Saturdays, haha

i will try to get myself and my bike there... sorry if this has already been posted but what are the entry fees?

Gonna come this weekend with James Cini. So we all going Saturday or Sunday?

See ya's there.

I'm thinking I might try and get back out for a ride as well.

Not sure what day though. Will chat to Corey and see.

pit bikes is $25, $15 if member

Kosta, SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back