Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out this thread has gone hay wire.

If you can ride ride, if you can't you can't. Who cares? I would ride by myself if I had too, doesn't worry me.

If I had a bike that moved in a forward direction I would have been there but it's pointless when you would be pushing it around the track.

Not all of us are trying to smash everyone in VCM, I'm just going to have some fun. Might very well end up the VCM events are some of the only times I get to ride for the year, you don't hear me whinging about it. Such is life.

I reckon women are 5% to blame 95% is there blokes are to scared to tell them to **** off im going riding, wait till ya get married or hit the 7 year relationship divorce average and ya don't get sex anymore anyway. Get out and ride and take her along for bbq duties, she'll love it.

P.S. I am divorced bahaha

or build her a 88.. that helps to haha

Guys this thread started simple enough:

Frankston this weekend?
Anyone, anyone?

Any flame wars can be done via PMs please.

At the end of the day we build and ride minis to have fun, don't lose site of it ey

Carlton

Where having a beach day in townsville on the 21st, sounds like this sort of thing should happen more involving like minded mini bike riders, still riding bikes but more so talking and sorting out things be it issues that are being raised or how to bring us all together a bit more. Its a bit crazy when where not getting along as i see you all as mates and is the same as having a rift between family members and is not good. This is best left private and to be sorted out privately, Lets just ride and enjoy it, i have just found one person to ride with and would be xmas if i had 4, you just dont know how lucky yas are. Cmon boys lets sort this as peaceful as possible. Im completely on the fence and hope this did not sound one sided at all.

Dat sexual tension........ Anyway, who's come to Frankston this weekend. I know Minibiker and a friend of his is going. Anyone else?

Most are going to traralgon on Sunday so I won't be there

Frankston Mx track

who is coming down to frankston mx track on 21/04/2013

who is coming down to frankston mx track on 21/04/2013

Me, what bike are you on?

I just put new swingarm and fork leg stickers on mine, so should be heaps faster now

thats a mind **** now that the threads are merged

Haha, I was wondering what happened as I didn't post this comment in this thread, had me tripping.

Latest posts

Back