from big 2 small?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
hey i bought myself a crf 50 replica a few months a go, it has the big wheels 19 inch front, 17 inch back.. i want to change these wheels to 10 inch front and back just like the real 50's. i dont know if the forks are made longer for bigger wheels . im doing so many mods to make it the ultimate mini ( but will never beat no-fear at mods im not planning to spend $6000 :lol: ) oh yeah its a 125cc by the way.

heres my bike (my big wheels)
http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4498

and this is what i want to make it look like (small wheels)
http://www.poweroffroad.com/products_rampagepitbike125.html

cyaz daniel 8)

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
hey i bought myself a crf 50 replica a few months a go, it has the big wheels 19 inch front, 17 inch back.. i want to change these wheels to 10 inch front and back just like the real 50's. i dont know if the forks are made longer for bigger wheels . im doing so many mods to make it the ultimate mini ( but will never beat no-fear at mods im not planning to spend $6000 :lol: ) oh yeah its a 125cc by the way.

heres my bike (my big wheels)
http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4498

and this is what i want to make it look like (small wheels)
http://www.poweroffroad.com/products_rampagepitbike125.html

cyaz daniel 8)

Hey Dude,

First of All your Wheels arent As Big as you think they are!

Your Wheels are The 14/12 Combo (14 Front, 12 Rear)

CRF's, Thumpstars, Pitboss etc. Use 10/12, Alot of People Say This Is The right way and Feel alot Better, BUT! The New 06 Thumpstars are Coming out With Big Wheels, All Depends On What Your Using it for and Your height and weight etc.

hey mate, im looking at getting a bigger front wheel on my bike, its currently got a 10" rim wheel, i cant get a larger back wheel as it would rub against the swing arm but if your interested in trading your 12" rim wheel for my 10" rim wheel just let me know. - wait would that work?

wheels

hey i had 14" and 12" rims (19"&17" tyres dikhead) and i got a pair of 10" red rims..The fit like a glove even with disc brakes...
Real Fast50

dd.jpg

Stock Bike
Sticker.jpg

Cheers Mate

[email protected]

Watch Who You Call Dickhead Mate, Your new here Remember That Oka, So Dont Get Cheeky.

it has the big wheels 19 inch front, 17 inch back

Thats What Dirt Bikes and Pocket B Said, Right His Mistake I Corrected Him. Watch You Mouth mate and Be careful of what you say.. Also Read Before Posting.

wheels

i was just correcting you on the rim sizes and tyre sizes...
I dont give a shit if i call who ever a dikhead, i speak my mind fool.

yes my rims are 14 and 14 and 12 inch. i want to buy 2 blue anodised 10 inch rims which im getting for less than 150.

dabomb i know ur new but talking like that will get you in trouble

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
dabomb i know ur new but talking like that will get you in trouble

i agree.

dabomb, we may be a bit more tolerant but the admin and moderators arent so be careful what u say in the future. speaking your mind can sometimes get you in trouble

phat rims

ohhhh admins and moderators... im gettin scared im shakin in my boots..

fuck off retard, just because you have a nice bike dont mean your any different from any of us. dont be suprised if you start being ignored because no one likes a fuckhead.

nice bike?? his bike's a joke. at first it looked alright, but when i noticed what was wrong i was shaking my head. it has no back brake and the rear suspension is completely screwed - way too high. this bike is a disappointment.

jeremy said:
**** off retard, just because you have a nice bike dont mean your any different from any of us. dont be suprised if you start being ignored because no one likes a ****.
Wat the hells wrong with you just cause you have a s*** bike! You'll be the one getting ignored cayse you dont even have a euro and only euros get noticed on the track! :p :twisted: :p

incorrect. people with skill are noticed most. you are clearly not one of them judging by your attitude, choice of words, and approach to the situation.

hey dabomb, ever considered that alot of people are new to this and hence alot are new to bikes in general.
would,nt it be more advantage to be productive and helpfull and in turn promote minis?
mate the world is full of palooka,s ...just line up if need be?

hey dirt bikez, chin up mate everyone has to learn. check wwwextremedirtbikes.com.au
he is a great guy and is in this for the long haul and not just a quick buck.
any dramas, just contact him and iam sure he will be insightful
if you need anymore info or help, feel free to email me or just ask mate.

remember guys MINI-MOTO is coming!

Latest posts

Back