Front wheel spacing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-longhi

Reaction score
HI guys I just got one quick question.
I bought some CNC motard rims to put on my motovert (got em “as new” but secondhand.) The back one fits fine.

But my issue is I am unable to get the front one center due to the alignment of the front break and disc. Is there any easy fix for this issue?

To try and explain my problem, the amount of space I need on the “break side” for
the disc break to line up means the wheel is closer by about a 10mm to the other side.

Any help greatly appreciated

This is a pic i found on the internet of ones that look simular

Attachments

• Motard%20wheel.jpg
    Motard%20wheel.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply coolmodee. do you mean put spacers inbetween the fork and the caliper, that would only increase the issue.

with the front disc, is it a 'sunken' centre one? or just flat?
you may be able to swap the disc over to a different style to suit.

otherwise you may need a custom caliper bracket.
are you in SA? where abouts?
i might be able to help with the custom bracket if you need it.

pics could help too

cheers, craig

hey crag

Its a flat pitster pro style one . (i think, if i get what ya trying to say). Ill try and get pics up for ya.

but yer, would be more then willing to reimburse ya for making up a bracket. because i will have to put a size smaller disc rotor on the front even if i did get it to fit.. so would kill two birds

I live in fulham gardens, i think i sold that oko carby to ya lol.. woud be happy to take it out your way tho.

pm me ya number, thanks

Latest posts

Back