• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: PSTO TL160 + TB head and mods - $1,500 ONO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazed0451

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: PSTO TL160

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $1,200 ONO (Price dropped!)

REASON FOR SELLING: Lack of use

EXTRA INFO: Build thread located here. I've ridden it once since the build and it goes beautifully (.8hrs). There is a tear in the rubber intake manifold which I taped as I discovered it on the first outing, easy enough to replace. It's currently sitting in the garage with no filter on it (pulled to clean after it's first run) and a rag up the carby, it's been sitting there too long now and I'd like it gone. It's a decent setup that's perfect to get you racing with no effort at all.

• TB V2 head with Taky inner springs; TB outers, Taky rollers, Ti retainers, decomp button, high comp piston, TB manifold, black covers
  • DHZ front sprocket cover
  • Custom graphics on black plastics, orig. plastics/stickers included
  • Some spares

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Ashwood, Vic. Please reply or PM for mobile number or to arrange an inspection.

PICTURES:
IMG_0836_zps93b7a4b2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd like to hang onto it, but I can't justify having 4 bikes when there is one sitting there never being ridden :(

Heads up to other interested parties, I am currently in Northern NSW, I will be back on the 21st. Jakey is still first in line at this point :)

Latest posts

Back