Fuel Leaking Out Of The Overflow

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Reaction score
Started my bike up for the first time in away and noticed quite a bit of fuel was leaking out of my overflow hose. What could of caused this to happen and how can it be fixed?

stuck needle and seat in the carb, sht in the carb or the float level needs adjusting...
does the fuel come out even when the engine isnt running?
if so get a screw driver and tap the bowl of the carb gently untill it stops coming out.

When I was riding it was pissing out of the overflow and a bit of leaking out of the overflow when it wasn't running.

u need to pull the carb out take the bowl off the bottom of the carb and u will see the float valve give pullt the float up and down a few times to free it up and ur problem will be solved.. tapping it might work but sometimes especially on new bikes they can be pretty seized up.. it takes about 5 min to do..

yeah sounds like you havent cleaner Mr Carb in a while. take him out, clean him caress him, maybe give him a little kiss? haha might get him working properly dude. was it the overflow about bowl or the drain at bottom of carb?

this has happened to me a few times and giving it a good bit of smack use to free up the float and fix it but not allways lol if not good luck

Yep all working find now! The carby was brand new too... so what ever it is, its all fixed!

im having the same problem and my floats arent stuck..

Latest posts

Back