full size 250cc 4 stroke watercooled

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtina

Reaction score
my mate is after a full size 250cc 4 stroke watercooled bike

i think he wants one thats pretty cheap. he's already got a heap of other cool toys like jetski etc etc but wants to have a go riding

anyone know any places or websites that sell them and if so how much

cheers :)

i got an 07 kx250f for sale how much can the person spend

if hes' a complete beginner, stay away from the late model mx fourstrokes... too much bike, too expensive to repair, especially if he is buying a "cheap" late model mx thumper, as it probably needs a $3000 rebuild...
he's better off buying an air cooled trailie, or a 125 two stroke mxer to learn on if he wants great suspension and handling.... if he aint fussed about it, buy an atomik blitz or an Xmoto... best of the bunch as far as cheaper chinas go... although the KTM copy 250SXF's are even better again if he can find one and justify the expense... or go all out china-wise and get one of the new puzeys from stoney creek motorsports....

Don't buy an MX bike unless you are racing or can use the full potential of one and can afford to maintain and repair it ... They aren't for the stingey beginner ... There's nothing worse than watching people limping around tracks on MX race bikes like grandpas running in newly reco'd Fiat 850 engines ...

Latest posts

Back