full size boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underoath

Reaction score
hey guys i still havent decided on any boots yet. do any of yous ride full size boots? Im worryied if i get a full size boot i wont be able to shift gears properally. i have been looking at thor quadrants on the net but none of the shops near me stock them are they flexable enough to shift in. i ride a mso sr is there enough clearance between the foot peg and the shifter. is there any other big boot that are flexible? if not im defenetly gonna get thor 50/50s. cheers for any help guys

Can't ride a mini in boots correctly , mid size's okay.

50/50 boots are the go , you dont need much more protection than that on these sized bikes.

Your sr is a mid size so big boots will be okay , perhaps a mid size boot like the fly stingers?

i have the Axo slammers which work well on my midsize but my brother wears tech8's on his midsize and doesn't have any problems.

yeah the fly stingers looked pretty poor quality in the stores. Is there any other mid sized boot. does any one know about the thor quadrants? but maybe i should get thor 50/50 because they were pretty comfertable,

Sneakers are way more comfy then any boot, but offer bugger all protection unfortunately, the thors you mentioned will be good and there only $200.

well on ridersdiscount.com they are $109 + $25 delivery but i will probably order a few things because the delivery price dosent change. also the Thor quadrants are only $150 thats why i was looking at them.

well on ridersdiscount.com they are $109 + $25 delivery but i will probably order a few things because the delivery price dosent change. also the Thor quadrants are only $150 thats why i was looking at them.

With the aussie dollar as weak against the us as it is ATM don't even waste your time just by it local works out to be the same price.

$134us = $200au.

yeah well im pretty stupid i thought i was viewing ridersdiscount in aussie dollars....:confused: that sucks well dont know what im gonna do now may have to buy from a local shop and pay much more. :(

Thor 50/50 boots are $200 i my local moto shop. But yeah I got my alpinestars tech 2 from riders discount when the dollar wasn't (insert text) and cost $190au and there $350 over here LOL.

Latest posts

Back