Fury 140cc vs pitpro 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heaps

Reaction score
Hi
looking at purchasing pitpro or fury 140cc pit bikes - any suggestions as towhich is better?

that fury is WAY overpriced for what it is,
are you looking at pitpro 140 or 140xr? 140 xr has decent rear shock, tires but that's about it.

I say get don't get either, get a DHZ 140

fury looks yuck. ive got a pp xr140 and ive rode it hard and its still going strong almost 2 years later!

pitpro is a fail no matter what, I don't know what a fury is but my vote goes to that cuz it don't get any worse than pitpro

Well as for the FURY side of things ,although I don't know about there dirt bikes I got a full size quad from them and apart from the snapped axle (my fualt there not designed to hit corners at full speed repedly)the quad was great, they use loncin engines and they factory tuned it (at scooters and buggies WA wangara) and it to this very day starts first turn and once it has been warmed up for a minute idles well

im gonna have to say that the fury and the pitpro are one in the same..
and going from DVDrips personal experience on the pitpro, there a heap of poo.
also take a look at that fury link you supplied
Starting: Electric and kick

clearly the seller has no idea making it worse than the pitpro..

go an atomik nitrous if a cheap bike is wat your after

frankly it seems its like pulling a number out a barrel whether you get a bike that lasts or doesnt with ANY cheap pitbike. Ive heard good and bad from most brands. But from myself and 2 other mates with pitpros, weve all rode them hard, BUT also constantly maintaining them, theyve handled everything fine..

Or you can go out and spend over 2k on one and whinge at the guys that dont.

Latest posts

Back