Fury F155cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayjayjay

Reaction score
Hey guys new here, typing from Perth W.A.
recently bought a 2nd hand fury f155cc, have been in the mini moto scene for a few months now so am aware of what bikes are out there at the moment and can source parts online

but can not find any online parts or specs about this "Fury" brand

so hoping maybe you guys can help a brother out :)

thanks in advance

I'm not familiar with that brand
But, alot of parts are interchangeable within Chinese chassis depending on style of chassis you're using

Can you post a picture of the bike to give us an better idea with what you're looking for?

Welcome to Miniriders.

Drop and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread while you're here too.

Is this the same model bike ?

470226_705e91434cde4fd1.jpg

$_20.JPG

$_75.JPG

It would have been made after 2009,
The plastic's used on them would be hard to find i think.
The Zongshen Z155's were a good engine, but the first batch's had the slinger crankshaft's, and some had transmission issue's
A lot of people broke kickstart gear' on them too by not kicking them over from just past tdc.
The later Z155Ho/Z160Ho's are a lot better engine, they are the one's with the oil filter on the r/h engine/clutch cover

Cheer's, Craig

Last edited:
thanks craig, yes that is the bike, my bike built date was october 2011, but wasn't sold till dec 2013 as the previous owner gave me the receipt papers.

yeah finding it very hard to find parts online for this bike, so thought maybe one of you guys could help and point me to the right direction

just for future reference really, at the moment am chasing some new graphics :)

hey guys, not sure if anyone is following, but i done a bit more research and i stumbled across and found that the xtm 140cc by the looks has the same frame and plastics, but wonder if anyone on here may have a kitted out xtm bike and please tell me where abouts online they get there goodies from..

cheers

thanks buddy, am in contact with rival ink designs as they reckon they may have templates too suit..

i use to have a fury 125cc bike they are from scooters and buggies good bikes accept 2x of mine got stolen. now i only have jap bikes !

Latest posts

Back