Fused Minis October Photo Comp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusedminis

Reaction score
Hey guys, the comp is on again this month there went as many entries last month so we have changed the prize to be a set of either Fused Minis Graphics or Monster Graphics to slap on their bike.

Just like last month the best photo posted by the end of the month will take the kit.

So enter your greatest shots, whether it be busting out a new trick, ripping some burms or just cruising some trails, it'll be in the running as long as it mini related.

Look forward to seeing what you got this month.

The Fused Minis Team

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCF1200.jpg

DSCF1198.jpg

Last edited:
roost can you get one of those wheelies but on your minis, as we have tried to keep it mini related, still loving it though,

as for klx plastics its going to be a while as we have had to put our efforts elsewhere for the timebeing.

The Fused Minis Team

i havent got any pics of me on my mini yet but will do when i go ridin next they the only ones i have of me atm.....so those pics not eligible for comp?

unfortunately not, we would like people to still enter any riding pics or any pics at all, however the winner will be chosen from pics that are mini related. We want to see the sport of mini bike take off which is the reason behind this.

The Fused Minis Team

heres me just crosin out the front on my mini

motorbike1.jpg

100_0844-1.jpg

Last edited:
ok i'll throw a few up for a monster energy kit
DSCF1843.jpg

mmmm the luvly vladka^^^^^^^

this is bilko hittin it up on the zedder
DSCF1477.jpg

DSCF1597.jpg

haha extreme pics in this month maybe i'll dig some up later to put in.

this is a photo i took a couple of years ago on my phone so its not the best but ive always thought its pretty cool =)

l_4f1e93f6dc395ebc96f738774b70f602.jpg

Great entries so far, yes its free postage, we wouldnt make someone pay to recieve a free prize that they have won.

Whats everyone else got?

This is on a pitpro bigfoot so i dont know if its classed as a mini as such but i'll put em up anyway

19092008267.jpg

n601799103_1433362_8510.jpg

19092008276.jpg

19092008239.jpg

bit blurry cause the were on my camera phone

kingers, those tracks look like some real fun, and your in with a chance as a bigfoot is borderline mini in our opinion.

The Fused Minis Team

you guys look like ya guna take on a bear with all that protective gear hahaha jj

yer but we ride real hard almost every weekend and even with the protective gear we still get hurt crashin 3rd hangin over a 11mtr table aint that fun

but thems the brakes hey

C-man , big sky

Trent at the 50s track. Comes on here occassionally . Not in it to win it this month but just encouraging others to post!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back