GAME: get to 25 :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just read the rules properly do mods only have to comment to reset the counting or do they have to comment 0 zero nil ect ect

I'd say it's 1 lol because Craig commented after the last count

Last edited:
yeah i'm not sure if a comment resets it,
but why not? lets go with that idea then !
and just incase it doesn't then 0

They got ya!! Prob not such a funny 1 for you...can you link up a DHZ outlaw manifold if you can find a photo of one! Also message SAMR group about the ride at Morgan in 2 weeks! 10 days without internet now!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Hey I just read the rules properly do mods only have to comment to reset the counting or do they have to comment 0 zero nil ect ect

Just comment buddy....it gets re-set...this game should basically be called try to catch the mods sleeping. If we get to 25 then they're sleeping. So the only way is to be really really quick! You need to edit posts as well if you say the same number as someone else and yours is below them. So if you see two 22s for example in a row post 23 and let the person who posted the latter 22 clean it up...its complex but not really....just gotta beat the mods. They wont let it happen for ages now you watch....and thats my 2!!

Latest posts

Back