Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing a bit of FEAR 3 lately(on PC), add me on steam, roost63

I just bought MX vs. ATV Reflex for PC and I want some aussies to play with, coz the french peoples games are retarded. Anyway add me on steam to play, I have bad company 2 and CS:S and some other games as well, My account name is trays_ .
I'm on the computer pretty much every night til' late sooo yeah.

Last edited:
Anyone playing Battlefield 3, Max Payne 3 or Diablo 3 on PC?

cozza im on xbox live... pm me your gamer tag... i got darksiders 2 the other day so thats been taken up most of my time.. but i still play halo reach multi player heaps...

i may be hacked to bits for saying this but how does MW3 come even close to the awesome'ness of Battlefield 3,
people that dont like BF3 either have not played it or are not good at FPS :p

i may be hacked to bits for saying this but how does MW3 come even close to the awesome'ness of Battlefield 3,
people that dont like BF3 either have not played it or are not good at FPS :p

Haha dude im with you on this, MW3 was a complete fail for me.

flame away kiddies:LolLolLolLol:

i have both mw3 and bf3 but i found that the hit detection sucked on bf3, although the jets were the most bad ass **** ever.

Im playing on PC, I don't find the hit detection to bad for the most part but sometimes i question it, but it also could just be lag

Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game sold 6.5 million copies in the U.S. and UK alone and grossed $400 million, making it the biggest entertainment launch of all time. And thats just black ops! Making Battle field no contest at all in my opinion!

Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game sold 6.5 million copies in the U.S. and UK alone and grossed $400 million, making it the biggest entertainment launch of all time. And thats just black ops! Making Battle field no contest at all in my opinion!

Yeah that is true, But i prefer larger maps, 64 player servers, vehicles, oh and BF3 has much better graphics, Don't get me wrong i have black ops, MW3 and will most likely get black ops 2 just cause i can but so far, for me BF3 is better.

Latest posts

Back