Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorted, I'm sorry but this has to be done, I'm getting it. Now to find the richest looking kid or old timer on my way home from work. Only jokes people eBay it is. Willing to wait a week to save some coin. Where did you get your copy from motorman and how much if you don't mind me asking!.

Sorted, I'm sorry but this has to be done, I'm getting it. Now to find the richest looking kid or old timer on my way home from work. Only jokes people eBay it is. Willing to wait a week to save some coin. Where did you get your copy from motorman and how much if you don't mind me asking!.

I got mine from EB games for $90. Seen them the other day in JB for $68!!!! Spewing. lol

Anyone playing the new Assasins Creed yet?

Fricken epic game.

i got it on the day of release... i got the freedom edition .. heaps of extra weapons and 60 mins extra game missions... game is amazing.... im up to sequence 8.. i been playing it between work/bike buildsx2/ and the mrs getting cranky cause i play it to much... got halo pre ordered too... pick it up in the morning but thing i will wait to play it.... man i spent nearly 4 hours just hunting... was awesome...

Halo-4-006.jpg

Just got around to getting black ops 2 in prep for the new one coming out. Anyone play it on ps3???

I'm holding off on any games until the new console come out end of Nov.

Who's getting what?

Definitely getting an Xbox One. Got mine preordered. :)

Doesn't the Xbox one need Internet connection 24/7? I'm sticking to the 360 for awhile till it stops working like my original Xbox stopped when the 360 came out

Doesn't the Xbox one need Internet connection 24/7? I'm sticking to the 360 for awhile till it stops working like my original Xbox stopped when the 360 came out

I had heard that originally but I'm pretty sure they changed there minds.

Don't quote me on that one though.

Xbox one for shiz... My TV is prettymuch useless to me without media centre...
Looks like they have pretty much geared it 50/50 for home entertainment and gaming.
Also ready to handle 4k Resolution...

they have said you need a connection to first set up not 24/7 now cant wait bring on ghosts

xbox 360 mealygrub47

Latest posts

Back