Games work shop!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klx140kid

Reaction score
I have this hobby its called Games work shop what you do is you build then paint little models you can type in games work shop and you'll see pics of it. So the point of this Thread is do you it or know about it?:D

yep used to do the whole lord of the rings series wasnt the best painter but still looked pretty cool

ive seen that place before.

just out of curiosity what do you do with them once you've painted them?
i always see people trying to sell their stuff, is it really that expensive?

It is expensive..... especially when klx140kid starts with warhammer 40,000........ gets a couple of kits, a heap of stuff (= $$$$$) then decides he's going to switch to Lord of The Rings. :eek:

Bloody kid costs me a fortune! :mad:
At least he has it to continue to use I guess. :rolleyes:

what about blood bowl? noww that was cool....

at primary school:)eek: is that how old warhammer is?) i cheated.... some latex, make moulds, and then sell for a profit:) shared 50 50 with the brat that supplied me with the original pieces mind you.

never played it myself...

now...who plays "evony" online? sick game:) sort of.... like c&c, but international.

so when you say its $$$ how much are we talking? $10 per figurine or?? sorry if i sound like a sped, i never used that stuff when i was young.

also how do the battles work? is it like chess or something?

i remember back in the day when i was into it some peices of lord of things such as a troll u were looken at 50-120 bucks for 1 peice,,, absolutely ridiculous

HOLY SH*T!! wtf!! thats crazy! whoever was making that stuff must be absoloutely rolling in dough, it would cost them about 1 cent to make one of those things! DAAAYYYUUUMMMM

10 ml of polyester resin.... about 10c.... making a mould. a day. waiting for resin to set, half hour....
make ten moulds....welllllllllllll

yep.... big dollars to be made:)

peer pressure is such a lovely thing with kids:p oh, and their well-to-do parents:p

Not all of it is that expensive. I think it cost around $100 for a starter kit, then around another $100 for some paints and stuff to get him going. But of course you have to keep adding to it. :rolleyes:

its the rare pieces that make the moolah. which self respecting kid wants to use cheap pieces when you can impress your mates with "head honcho of the gryzwark" that mummy and daddy bought back from america?:p

ok, shutup....:p

My cousin used to be right into painting up the figurines,then went to the extreme... see below.. I never could work out how to play.. I even wasted 20 minutes one day and tried to watch a you tube vid. apperently heaps happened.. lots of screaming and yelling yet i never saw one punch on, no figures melting, no throwing of swords.. I was bitterly dissapointed..

this is probably a REALLY bad thing to do but KLX140kid, should save your $ a bit and then when your 18.. surprise mum with your own body painted WITH warhammer. lol

Dunno what series or whatever...
DSCN0077.jpg

ok now thats extreme, he has to have that for the rest of his life

My cousin used to be right into painting up the figurines,then went to the extreme... see below.. I never could work out how to play.. I even wasted 20 minutes one day and tried to watch a you tube vid. apperently heaps happened.. lots of screaming and yelling yet i never saw one punch on, no figures melting, no throwing of swords.. I was bitterly dissapointed..

this is probably a REALLY bad thing to do but KLX140kid, should save your $ a bit and then when your 18.. surprise mum with your own body painted WITH warhammer. lol

Dunno what series or whatever...
DSCN0077.jpg

Hmmmm so you say to save my $ and go get tats of Lord of the rings or war Hammer sounds NICE.:D

^^ LOL no no no no no, jeeze dude, your mum will KILL me! Im not tellin ya to do anything!!!!!

Fat-mags said:
ok now thats extreme, he has to have that for the rest of his life
yeh the cuz has a bit of ink huh.. but the front evens it out... kinda...
DSCN0078.jpg

He should have put the stereo up a bit higher and he could have used his nipples as part of the speakers. They could have beeen the tweeters lol

Latest posts

Back