Games work shop!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now now, this is a site frequented by children, the covering of the nipples is given much respect:p
:eek:

the pain! the agony!!! and im only talkin about opening the wallet, not the inking itself....

Jesus fools, if you're gonna post pics of tatts to encourage klx140kid to get some, at least posts pics of some decent ones! :eek:

kid.... I have no problem with tatts per se, but you get a tatt of warhammer or an orc and you can leave home and get a job! :p

Jesus fools, if you're gonna post pics of tatts to encourage klx140kid to get some, at least posts pics of some decent ones! :eek:

kid.... I have no problem with tatts per se, but you get a tatt of warhammer or an orc and you can leave home and get a job! :p

WHAT!:eek: why can't you pay for my tats your seem to be swimming in money. And so if a i get a tat of a ork i have to leave home thats mean.:eek:

why play with little models when you can be out ripping up on your pitty,!

why play with little models when you can be out ripping up on your pitty,!

Because until we build our house, his bike is at I_THUMP's house. He doesn't get to ride it very often. But he is very worried that THUMP secretly takes it for a spin!

youuuuu wannnnnna supaaashakeeeeeee skyylarrrinners. ssbadylaf.

i said..

youuuuu wannnnnna supaaashakeeeeeee skyylarrrinners. ssbadylaf.

I know he doen't seem to understand the meaning of saying things in English.:p

Latest posts

Back