gas cap size???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx344

Reaction score
haha well this may be a stupid and silly question but ill ask it anyway...is there like a standard size for gas caps?because i have no clue,and i have a crappy gas cap on my 200cc hummer bike and i want to upgrade it to this...Turner Gas Cap - Body Components Online at MotoSport but before i order it i wanna know if it fits,im pretty sure it will,but i would like any opinions on this...

hey man on the website you provided it has what bike the gas cap will fit:D and it says it will fit an xr50 so i quess it'll fit your bike.

i bought a cap off ebay that said it would fit a crf50 and it fits my Pitpro 250cc so im pretty sure there is a standard size

i thought all gas caps were the same size, dunno why they would have different sizes?!

ya,it would make since that they would all be the same size,but ive heard that some other caps only fit certain bikes...but anyway thx for the replies,i think ill go for it...:)
oo lol im in the USA in California so itll work.:D

yeah the crappy 1 i got from dirt pro racing that came with my new plastics fits to my rm80 so i recon it would b a universal size

Latest posts

Back