Gave my CRF a make over

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Decided to give my bike a different look,

Before

DSCF2649.jpg

After

Added a new sticker kit, mega bomb header pipe.......Waiting on the postie for a red link chain, quickshot accelerator pump, black fork guards and black disc guard

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

Thats is pretty sexy now....... but where are the taper bars? how can you ride with those 22mm's

Thats is pretty sexy now....... but where are the taper bars? how can you ride with those 22mm's

Yeah i am going to put on some TAG bars........just haven't bent these yet and just used to riding with these, hated them at first as i was using TAG's on my old bike.......man i love the sound of this now, you'd think i had a 450 :D

did you have to re jet it mate to suit the exhaust?

I was running the FMF pipes ages ago and when i first put them on i had to change the pilot and play with the needle a little then fine tuned the mixture screw, I then had a big stack and mutilated my power bomb header, so took i took off the FMF pipes and was running my stockers until now.......i found the megabomb on ebay got it for 200 posted.

I just threw it all back on and runs sweet as i left the jetting alone, it ran fine with the stock pipes to

Looks sweet as dude!! Like it a hell of a lot better than the previous one. Some decent new bars and she is a goer!! ;)

i've done the same.
mine still doesnt look that good though

before
ridee.jpg

haha.jpg

after
bikeeeeeee.jpg

nice mate, looks unique, did you put the stickers on yourself ?

Latest posts

Back