gearbox installing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINI_RIDER_69

Reaction score
hey any one got any pointers or sites to help me to install new gears in my lifan 125 type r head. help be heaps appreciated as is im dieing of riding havent sine last year december :D

Last edited:
yer the hole gears like all of them just brought all new shafts and gears so the hole thing
thanks for the vids man very helpful

ok man yer its all split just putting it together is hard it has netrual then as soon as i tighten the bolts it loses netrual and wont click in netrual

I wouldn't know how to fix that problem :( Might have something to do with the gear selector? Or the gear-leaver shaft?

yer im talking to a mate on here he said to try holding the gear shifter in netrul while tightening the star and the other side of it

you shouldnt have any drama's tightening it up no matter what gear its in....
my guess is you have some shims in the wrong order or some parts are different..
another thing to watch for is the bolt on the sprocket side of the engine that holds the shift drum in place..

anyways heres an exploded view of a lifan...its not the type r but the gearbox should basically be the same
Lifan 1P52FMI engine exploded diagram

hope it helps

Latest posts

Back