General Chat ~OFF TOPIC~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mentioned this before, but the casts have finally come off, im in the early stages of riding again but im yet to have full mobility without pain in my wrists (right wrist mainly had more damage)

luvin the avatar hillz

Yeah power wheelin is awsome, my friend has a genuine power wheels but the battery is taken out so he ties it to his thumpstar and tows me all around town, we went into the park and did some drifts, just slow enough so it didnt roll but then my friend went about twice as fast and as he turned I felt my speed double in about 1 second haha, and just before it rolled I jumped out and flew about 20 feet!! I was in the air long enough to look back at my friends, I'll never forget the looks on thier faces, we laughed soo hard.

yeah we used to have fun towing things behind our pitbikes.. tried a couch with 2 guys but the bike didnt like that hahaha

Yeah haha, we towed a wheelie bin and I rode it, completely destroyed it after about half an our, towed bikes, gokarts, pallets etc.

Latest posts

Back