General Chat ~OFF TOPIC~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
possibly only one of the really old threads worthy of being kept alive eh! hey any Melbourians heading to out to dragtag tonight!???

our local bmx track got closed from the public. only racing allowed there now.
have fun sheep i think im going riding tomorrow too :D depends on the weather

i went out bmxing today and did about 20 k's of road ridin to get to a bmx track and the track was shit. lol and now my arms are soo sore after getting back into it from about 2 years ago.

ay sheeps i bet me and unit road even more then you today lol we got lost that how far away we were from our hometown lol

so wat's every1 up 2 2day...me not much just hangin with my lil' girl

i need a decent pitty:( the old zeddy is fantastic on the flat but when the goin get rought the lill honda gets deadly:eek:

:eek:SELL THE ZED!?!?!?! are you mad? im actually tryin my luck tradeing all my pushy bits for at least something i can start building a pitty out of lol

IMO theres no point having a Z with a chinese power plant, just not the same at all.

Try and find a honda engine for it.

do honda make a 125 that will fit a zed? or even a 150? Yeah its not the same havin a chinese engine in a zed ie much much more power, cheaper parts, no worrys about blowing it up (see cheaper parts). I got chinese wheels, tyres and forks on it too:p

oh i forgot the throttle and MTB brake levers for front brake and clutch (most likely taiwonese)

but anyways...who cares what flavour of mini you ride? as long as you ride minis:cool:

Yea definitely... i am a strong believer that if your happy riding what your riding whether it be China, Euro or Jap then so be it and who's to give you crap for it?

Latest posts

Back