General online bargain's, catalogue sale's, clearance line's, big discount's etc Workshop and relate

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Hey,
Not sure if anyone here is interested, but i saw these gravity feed spray gun's on sale at Supercheap.
I have used this style gun for the last 15 year's or so and have found them to be pretty good, but haven't ever seen them this cheap, mine were $150 plus each year's ago.
They are very easy to clean, and you can fit bigger needle's and air cap's for different paint type's too if needed.
You can use a 1 litre pot on them as well if you want.
You can paint all type's of paint with them, enamel, acrylic and 2K, even water based paint's if you use a stainless needle and fluid cap and clean them out well after .
The style is very similar to an Iwata LPH-400-134LV but 1/4 the price when they're not on sale

They are almost a true High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) set up which cost's a lot more than the rec retail of this one.
But you can easily convert this to a true HVLP just by fitting a small regulator like this
This set up will use almost another 20% less paint to cover the same area, and also mean's there's less overspray floating around landing on everything near by

Atm they are on sale at 60% off normal retail.

black_ridge_air_spr219ba59b_e81c_404d_bebf_7f3a9c0f9b6b_00000001_ORG.jpg

ps; I do not work for Supercheap, lol

Last edited:
Yer that's cheap! Might have to go down n get me one... ;)

Supercheap is a bad place for me, I alway end up coming home with waaay more **** than I needed!

Just looking through the catalogue ^ again, and saw that Castrol Foam Filter oil(15% off) and Castrol 4T oil (25% off) is on special too

^^ That's pretty good for the oil, might have to give them a visit this week!

The catalogue finish's tomorrow afternoon, 14/7/15 so get in quick

Supercheap have Export degreaser out on special atm, $1.19 a can
A guy in the line before me wanted 900 can's !!! :faint:
Guess he is saving $1134 off retail price.

1196.jpg

They also have the cheapy Nitto copy air line fitting's (red, blue, silver) in their online clearance store too, i picked up 5 set's for $50 that's a saving of just under $95 off retail price
They do wear out quicker than the genuine Nitto one's but at that price i'm not complaining
http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/on...x?pid=298686&menuFrom=1021512#Recommendations
SCA Air Coupler 1/4" Female - 5 Piece - Supercheap Auto Australia

298686.jpg

298683.jpg

Supercheap have Export degreaser out on special atm, $1.19 a can, sale end's on the 16th of October unless they sell out before
A guy in the line before me wanted 900 can's !!! :faint:
Guess he is saving $1134 off retail price.

1196.jpg

They also have the cheapy Nitto copy air line fitting's (red, blue, silver) in their online clearance store too, i picked up 5 set's for $30 that's a saving of just under $108 off retail price
They do wear out quicker than the genuine Nitto one's but at that price i'm not complaining
SCA Air Fitting 1/4" Coupler Red - 5 Piece - Supercheap Auto Australia
SCA Air Coupler 1/4" Female - 5 Piece - Supercheap Auto Australia

298686.jpg

298683.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back